Interlaboratory Technical Project МС 02/2023
PT provider UCLSB invites you to take part in Interlaboratory Technical Project MC 02/2023. Test subjects will be: Hardened concrete, according to the pointed standards and parameters (characteristics) in the following table:
|Test subject||Code of the standard||Name of the standard||Tested parameters (characteristics)|
|Hardened concrete||EN 12390-3||Testing hardened concrete - Part 3: Compressive strength of test specimens.||Compressive strength /ua/|
|EN 12390-7||Testing hardened concrete - Part 7: Density of hardened concrete.||Density of hardened concrete /ua/|
/ua/ - under accreditation, within the scope of accreditation of the PT provider; /oa/ - out of the scope of accreditation of the PT provider
- “Invitation for participation” (QF 4.4-3) in MC 02/2023;
- “Application form” (QF 4.4-4) for MC 02/2023;
- "Detailed plan for proficiency testing (QF 4.4-1) - МС 02/2023;
Additional information regarding Interlaboratory Technical Project (ITP) MC 02/2023.
Deadline for accepting applications for participation: 31.03.2023;
• Payment deadline: 30.04.2023;
• Sending the samples to the participants: by 05.05.2023 at the latest;
• Conducting the tests: 16.06.2023.
• Preparation of the final report: no later than 30.07.2023;
Detailed information will be given in the instruction for conducting the interlaboratory comparison and proficiency test QF 4.4-5. You will be informed about all other changes that may be imposed during the course of MC 02/2023 by e-mail.
Please, in case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mails email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!
* The date indicated as the start of the respective project is also the date from which the acceptance of participation requests begins.
** Requests for the relevant project, in English and Bulgarian, can be found in the "PT schemes" section of our website: http://www.ptprovider.sslsb.org/
*** The due date of the relevant project means that this is the deadline for the preparation of the report, unless otherwise stated in the instruction (QF 4.4-5).
Note: All participants will receive further instructions for the process of implementing the relevant PT scheme. The minimum number of participants for a parameter to be included in the relevant PT scheme is 5.